Nigeria LNG Limited
Electronic Vendor Information Management System (e-VIMS)
Welcome to the Nigeria LNG Limited electronic Vendor Information Management System
(e-VIMS). For the purpose of establishing business relationship and conducting business
with Nigeria LNG Limited, prospective Vendors are required to enter their company
details in the NLNG e-VIMS.
By completing our Registration Request Form, you are deemed to have agreed that
we may consider and evaluate the information supplied and provide feedback, where
considered appropriate. If, in our opinion, there are business opportunities related
to your submission, we may contact your organization for further verification and
information as may be deemed necessary. However, completion of the Registration
Request Form is not an automatic guarantee of registration or an offer of business
We are looking for suppliers that:
- mirror our corporate philosophy and business principle;
- offer competitive pricing and cost-savings solutions;
- have proven service record;
- have proven quality assurance systems;
- are financially viable;
- offer value added capabilities;
- are experienced in supply of product and services to the Oil and Gas industry.
In line with NLNG’s Statement of General Business Principles, the Company expects
every Vendor doing business with NLNG to:
- maintain the highest possible standard of integrity and fairness;
- reject any business practice which might reasonably be deemed improper behaviour;
abhorring and reporting every form of bribery and corrupt practices that might permit
undue advantage over others;
- maintain the highest standards of ethical behaviour;
- foster highest possible standards of professional competence in their respective
- honour all contractual obligations; and
- comply both with the letter and spirit of the laws of Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Thank you for your interest in doing business with Nigeria LNG Limited.
Please note that:
- It is your responsibility to update all information regarding your company in this
site and safeguard against any misinformation, as NLNG will not be held liable for
any outcome resulting from misstatement or misrepresentation of your business details.
- Although measures have been put in place to protect the integrity of all information
supplied, the owners and developers of this website will not be held liable for
any fraudulent, illegal or improper application or transmission of any information
provided on this website.
- By entering your company or business information in this website, you agree to indemnify
and hold NLNG harmless against any and all losses, damages, liabilities, claims
or expenses arising from or connected with unauthorised access and/or misuse of
your business information supplied herein, howsoever caused.
- Being an NLNG registered vendor does NOT constitute any contractual obligation
for issue of enquiries or award of purchase orders.
All technical and operational queries on this site should be directed to:
For optimal experience use Internet Explorer (IE). If using IE version 11, please click here to view these steps for compatibility settings, before filling out the registration application.
Nigeria LNG Limited will not be held liable for any fraudulent or misuse of or transmission
of any confidential information provided on this website other than for the purpose
of registration of Contractors and Suppliers with the company.
Please read the NLNG Statement of Business Principles & Ethics